If you like the simplicity and reliability of corded headsets, you’ll love the Plantronics/POLY Blackwire 3225 USB/3.5mm Headset. Comfortable to wear, easy to use, and simple to deploy, these UC headsets will keep your users productive throughout the day. And with our Plantronics signature audio, a variety of connectivity options, and wearing styles to suit every work style deployment is simple. Add in additional insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, and you’ve got a future proof solution. The Blackwire 3225 headset offers top notch UC features at a price you can afford.
- Flexible and durable:
– Manage calls from PC, smartphone or tablet with standard USB-Type C, or 3.5 mm connectivity
– Wearing style: hi-fi stereo
– Soft leatherette ear cushions that fold flat into a carrying case for portability
– Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customizable, comfortable fit
– Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
– Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Outstanding audio quality:
– Wideband audio with noise-canceling for high-quality PC telephony
– Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
– Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound
– Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
– SoundGuard technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Industry Leading Service and Support:
– Plantronics Hub offers customization and value-added features, such as functions, language settings and firmware updates.
– Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide.
– Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft? Lync.
– Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others.
– Backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support