If you like the simplicity and reliability of corded headsets, you?ll love the Plantronics Blackwire 3200 Series. Comfortable to wear, easy to use, and simple to deploy, these UC headsets will keep your users productive throughout the day. And with our Plantronics signature audio, a variety of connectivity options, and wearing styles to suit every work style deployment is simple. Add in additional insights from Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, and you?ve got a future proof solution. The Blackwire 3200 series offers top notch UC features at a price you can afford.
- Flexible and durable:
– Manage calls from PC, smartphone or tablet with standard USB, USB-Type C
– Wearing style: hi-fi stereo
– Lightweight metal headband offers durability and a customizable, comfortable fit
– Intuitive inline controls to answer/end calls, control volume, and mute
– Smartly placed indicator lights and helpful audio alerts give call, mute, and volume status
- Outstanding audio quality:
– Wideband audio with noise-canceling for high-quality PC telephony
– Dynamic EQ feature automatically adjusts audio for voice or multimedia use
– Noise-canceling microphone filters out background sound
– Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) provides more natural sounding voice
– SoundGuard technology provides protection against audio spikes
- Industry Leading Service and Support:
– Plantronics Hub offers customization and value-added features, such as functions, language settings and firmware updates.
– Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, enables your IT team to gain insight into every Plantronics headset being used company-wide.
– Certified for Skype for Business and optimized for Microsoft? Lync?.
– Built for UC applications and softphones from Avaya, Cisco, Skype and others.
– Backed by Plantronics industry leading global service and support