Unlock The Power Of Conversation With Jabra
Headsets are becoming more popular as businesses realise the true
“power of conversation”
People who speak and listen with customers over the phone for a living, all have one thing in common. They need to harness the power of conversation to fulfill their job and deliver outstanding results.
We believe that technology should adapt to people, not the other way round. Empowering people with the right headset technology for their needs can significantly boost their productivity, improve customer relations and drive efficiency.
Studies show call length is rapidly increasing. This is a big challenge for call center workers that experience a high volume of calls and are tasked with handling as many calls as possible.
Jabra Biz 2300 is a headset designed and developed with contact centres and agents in mind and will allow you to:
"Unlock the Power of Conversation"
Contact centre agents are your brand ambassadors, so give them the tool to sound as clear as your brand.
A Headset That’s Built To Last
Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin.
All-Day Comfort For Agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm lets you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction requires both great, ambient noise reducing sound in the agents ears and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call