Jabra Biz 2300 Mono (2303-820-104)
Contact centre agents are your brand ambassadors, so give them the tool to sound as clear as your brand.
Jabra Biz 2300 is a headset designed and developed with contact centres and agents in mind
A headset that’s built to last
Jabra Biz 2300 is built to survive in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Kevlar®-reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and protects against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
All-day comfort for agents
Extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design means lowered agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- Weighs just 49 grams in the mono version and just 68 grams in duo
- Adjustable headband and microphone boom-arm lets you find the perfect fit
- Control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out before it reaches the agent.
Lifelike conversations and higher customer satisfaction requires both great, ambient noise reducing sound in the agents ears and a noise-cancelling microphone that also avoids air shocks. The Jabra Biz 2300 has both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- Specially designed “Air Shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.